Making a dozen hard-boiled eggs on Sunday ensures you have a nutritious, grab-and-go snack whenever you need it. Try out these ideas to keep your hard-boiled egg snacks fresh and fun all week long.
- Go fancy with your salt and pepper. Try truffle salt or spicy chipotle salt for a little heat.
- Season hard-boiled eggs with salt-free lemon and pepper seasoning mix or low-salt herb mix.
- Make it spicy with a dab of Sriracha.
- Dip your eggs in honey mustard or ranch dressing and add chopped veggies to top it off.
- Top your lunch salad with hard-boiled eggs.
- Add it to a bento box filled with hummus, olives and vegetables for a delicious afternoon snack.